    How do i get the column value of a gridview when the user click a column ?
    Please help!!!

    Suman
    SGS, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Hi, Suman,

    Sorry but I didn't quite understand you. What exactly are you trying
    to do?

    Are you trying to sort the GridView? If so you should respond to the
    sorting event.

    The GridView is a very useful (but dumb control) you need to reload
    its data between every call in order for it to display properly.

    Regards,

    Paulo Santos
    http://pjondevelopment.50webs.com

    PJ on Development, Nov 8, 2007