Columns in Dropdown list and list box

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBU?=, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. Is there a way to add columns to the drop down list and list box controls so
    I can show multiple columns? My DBA refuses to allow concatenation in SQL
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBU?=, Jun 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBU?=

    David Wier Guest

    SQL concatenation is pretty much how it's done, without buying a 3rd party
    control, like EasyListbox

    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    David Wier, Jun 25, 2007

  3. No. But you can easily merge columns in the code.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 26, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBU?=

    jufemaiz: jc Guest

    On Jun 26, 6:41 am, Dave T <> wrote:
    > Is there a way to add columns to the drop down list and list box controls so
    > I can show multiple columns? My DBA refuses to allow concatenation in SQL

    You want what?

    The x/html select element can use optiongroups if that's what you're
    talking about there - but it's a one dimensional component, though
    using the multiple option you can choose more that one.
    jufemaiz: jc, Jun 27, 2007