COM ERROR

Discussion in 'Python' started by Girish, Nov 12, 2010.

  1. Girish

    Girish Guest

    Hello All,

    I have an issue while accessing COM API of an application. I got
    following error when I tried to run following command:

    win32com.client.Dispatch(<app ID>)

    File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\win32com\client\__init__.py",
    line 95, in Dispatch
    dispatch, userName =
    dynamic._GetGoodDispatchAndUserName(dispatch,userName,clsctx)
    File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\win32com\client\dynamic.py",
    line 98, in _GetGoodDispatchAndUserName
    return (_GetGoodDispatch(IDispatch, clsctx), userName)
    File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\win32com\client\dynamic.py",
    line 78, in _GetGoodDispatch
    IDispatch = pythoncom.CoCreateInstance(IDispatch, None, clsctx,
    pythoncom.IID_IDispatch)
    com_error: (-2147024882, 'Not enough storage is available to complete
    this operation.', None, None)

    Your help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Girish.