    Why does it not find the COM DLL even though it is registered?

    Thank you,
    Stefan Barlow

    Stefan Barlow, Aug 4, 2003

  2. this may help you out

    http://www.msdnaa.net/Resources/Display.aspx?ResID=1493

    regards,

    Javier Guillen

    Javier Guillen, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Strangely enough it wouldn't work the last time I tried, but now it does and
    I didn't do anything between then and now. I removed the COM DLL from the
    bin folder and restarted the ASPNET process and it still works. I guess it
    is just one of those things. Hopefully it won't change it's mind later and
    stop working again. ;)

    Thanks,
    Stefan Barlow

    Stefan Barlow, Aug 4, 2003