com.nokia.mid.ui.DeviceControl;

bokiteam

Hi All,
It seems that we have a chance to turn on backlight always,

but where to download it.
com.nokia.mid.ui.DeviceControl;

thank you very much!

Best regards,
Boki.

IchBin

Hi All,
It seems that we have a chance to turn on backlight always,

but where to download it.
com.nokia.mid.ui.DeviceControl;

thank you very much!

Best regards,
Boki.

Look at this link..

http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/tutorial-j2mefragmentation-40.html#requirements

* Nokia Series 60 SDKs for Symbian OS
The SDK can be obtained at
http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,034-483,00.html

* SDK for one or more of the following: Nokia Series 40, Nokia
Series 80, Nokia Series 90, Motorola SDK4.1 for J2ME GA, Vodafone

o You can obtain Motorola SDK4.1 for J2ME GA from
http://www.motocoder.com/motorola/pcsHome.jsp?node_name=SDK
(registration required)

o You can obtain Nokia SDKs from
http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,6566,030,00.html. Select Java in the
"View tools by technology area" drop down box.

o The Vodafone SDK is available only to Global Partners, and
can not be obtained via simple online registration.

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)