    Best regards,
    Boki.
    , Dec 2, 2005

  2. IchBin Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > It seems that we have a chance to turn on backlight always,
    >
    > but where to download it.
    > com.nokia.mid.ui.DeviceControl;
    >
    > thank you very much!
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Boki.

    Look at this link..

    http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/tutorial-j2mefragmentation-40.html#requirements

    * Nokia Series 60 SDKs for Symbian OS
    The SDK can be obtained at
    http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,034-483,00.html

    * SDK for one or more of the following: Nokia Series 40, Nokia
    Series 80, Nokia Series 90, Motorola SDK4.1 for J2ME GA, Vodafone

    o You can obtain Motorola SDK4.1 for J2ME GA from
    http://www.motocoder.com/motorola/pcsHome.jsp?node_name=SDK
    (registration required)

    o You can obtain Nokia SDKs from
    http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,6566,030,00.html. Select Java in the
    "View tools by technology area" drop down box.

    o The Vodafone SDK is available only to Global Partners, and
    can not be obtained via simple online registration.

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)