COM object in a service usable from ASP but not ASP.Net

WTH

Weird goings on over here, I have a COM object DCServerAdmin, that I
can break in when I attach the debugger to the service that creates the
object and I call a method on that object from an ASP page.

Now, if the method on the DCServerAdmin COM object is called from an
ASP.Net (C# DLL) page, it never breaks in the service's process BUT the
ASP.Net code doesn't report any exceptions. I don't have immediate
access to the C# code so I can do any tests on it just yet, but it
looks totally normal. I know there are process differences between ASP
and ASP.Net (ASP shares its process with other ASP pages, ASP.Net code
runs in its own, et cetera...)

TIA,
WTH

WTH

Sorry, it turned out that the ASP.Net code was not declaring a pointer
to the server object but declaring the class instance like this:

MyDCServerAdminClass l_oDCAdmin = new libxxxx.MyDCServerAdminClass

instead of:

MyDCServerAdmin l_oDCAdmin = new libxxxx.MyDCServerAdminClass

and weirdness ensued.

Sorry to have wasted the bandwidth.

WTH