    runs in its own, et cetera...)

    TIA,
    WTH
    WTH, Jul 12, 2005

  2. WTH

    WTH Guest

    Sorry, it turned out that the ASP.Net code was not declaring a pointer
    to the server object but declaring the class instance like this:

    MyDCServerAdminClass l_oDCAdmin = new libxxxx.MyDCServerAdminClass

    instead of:

    MyDCServerAdmin l_oDCAdmin = new libxxxx.MyDCServerAdminClass

    and weirdness ensued.

    Sorry to have wasted the bandwidth.

    WTH
    WTH, Jul 12, 2005