com.oreilly.servlet.multipart gets "Read timed out" when uploading files

Discussion in 'Java' started by gsoapacct@yahoo.com, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Guest

    I want to know how to prevent ...

    1:
    2: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

    I have a form that allow the user to upload serveral files (up to 13
    files). Some of these files are quite large some are small

    largest file is

    -rw-r--r-- 1 Bob None 121130074 Feb 17 13:20 XYZ_PDQ_11.dat

    I am using servlet that imports com.oreilly.servlet.multipart to
    upload the files. Is there someway to increase the timeout threshold
    or even turn off time outs? Is there some Tomcat server setting I
    should tweak?

    Thanks

    , Feb 24, 2004