    consequently can't compile. But I understand it should be in 1.5 java.

    Thanks,

    Frank

    frank, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Re: com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.XPathAPI.selectNodeList() jarfile

    frank wrote:
    > Does any one know what jar file
    > com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.XPathAPI.selectNodeList() is in? I
    > have 1.5_06 and have looked at all the jars and can't find it
    > consequently can't compile. But I understand it should be in 1.5 java.

    $ jar tf /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_06/jre/lib/rt.jar | grep XPathAPI
    com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/CachedXPathAPI.class
    com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/XPathAPI.class
    $ /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/javap
    com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/XPathAPI | grep selectNodeList
    public static org.w3c.dom.NodeList selectNodeList(org.w3c.dom.Node,
    java.lang.String) throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException;
    public static org.w3c.dom.NodeList selectNodeList(org.w3c.dom.Node,
    java.lang.String, org.w3c.dom.Node) throws
    javax.xml.transform.TransformerException;
    $

    Does that help?

    Not that you should be depending upon implementation packages. They may
    disappear at any point, and may not be present on other vendor's JREs.

    Tom Hawtin
    --
    Unemployed English Java programmer
    http://jroller.com/page/tackline/

    Thomas Hawtin, Jan 30, 2006

  3. frank

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:29:30 -0500, frank <> wrote,

    >com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.XPathAPI.selectNodeList() is in?

    I have an entry where I am collecting such lore. I don't recall off
    hand if it will solve that particular question.

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/wherejars.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jan 30, 2006