com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.XPathAPI.selectNodeList() jar file

frank

Does any one know what jar file
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.XPathAPI.selectNodeList() is in? I
have 1.5_06 and have looked at all the jars and can't find it
consequently can't compile. But I understand it should be in 1.5 java.

Thanks,

Frank

Thomas Hawtin

frank said:
Does any one know what jar file
com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.XPathAPI.selectNodeList() is in? I
have 1.5_06 and have looked at all the jars and can't find it
consequently can't compile. But I understand it should be in 1.5 java.

$ jar tf /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_06/jre/lib/rt.jar | grep XPathAPI
com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/CachedXPathAPI.class
com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/XPathAPI.class
$ /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/javap
com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/XPathAPI | grep selectNodeList
public static org.w3c.dom.NodeList selectNodeList(org.w3c.dom.Node,
java.lang.String) throws javax.xml.transform.TransformerException;
public static org.w3c.dom.NodeList selectNodeList(org.w3c.dom.Node,
java.lang.String, org.w3c.dom.Node) throws
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException;
$

Does that help?

Not that you should be depending upon implementation packages. They may
disappear at any point, and may not be present on other vendor's JREs.

Tom Hawtin