Com+

Jochen Friedmann

Hello,

how can I use a COM+ Objekt from another Computer in my PerlScript ?

my code:
----------
use Win32::OLE;

$o = Win32::OLE->new(["10.27.203.203", "CJSrv.CopyJobServer"]);
print Win32::OLE->LastError(), "\n";
print int(Win32::OLE->LastError());

Jonathan Stowe

Jochen Friedmann said:
Hello,

how can I use a COM+ Objekt from another Computer in my PerlScript ?

my code:
use Win32::OLE;

$o = Win32::OLE->new(["10.27.203.203", "CJSrv.CopyJobServer"]);
print Win32::OLE->LastError(), "\n";
print int(Win32::OLE->LastError());

Not necessarily but you will need to configure the remote machine to
allow remote activations. You will probably want to ask in a windows
newsgroup about this.

/J\