Combinations

jrdacc.i

someone has an idea on how to write a program that takes some letters
and gives all possible words(with sense or without ) that we can make
with these letters?

Andrew Poelstra

someone has an idea on how to write a program that takes some letters
and gives all possible words(with sense or without ) that we can make
with these letters?

Assuming you won't have obscenely long inputs, I'd use recursion. To
get more specific help than that, you'll have to ask a more specific
question, or (preferably) post some C code that doesn't work the way
that you want it to, and the group will offer suggestions.

For a more general (not C-related) discussion on what algorithms you
should use, try posting in comp.programming.