    and gives all possible words(with sense or without ) that we can make
    with these letters?
    , Aug 16, 2008

  2. On 2008-08-16, <> wrote:
    > someone has an idea on how to write a program that takes some letters
    > and gives all possible words(with sense or without ) that we can make
    > with these letters?

    Assuming you won't have obscenely long inputs, I'd use recursion. To
    get more specific help than that, you'll have to ask a more specific
    question, or (preferably) post some C code that doesn't work the way
    that you want it to, and the group will offer suggestions.

    For a more general (not C-related) discussion on what algorithms you
    should use, try posting in comp.programming.

    --
    Andrew Poelstra
    To email me, use the above email addresss with .com set to .net
    Andrew Poelstra, Aug 16, 2008