combine apache with jetty

Discussion in 'Java' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    hi,
    would anyone please to tell me how to configure in
    order to combine apache with ofbiz (jetty)? lately i
    encounter a problem when setting up ofbiz to interact
    with apache, followed via the introduction at
    http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=Mod_jk2_config.
    yet i failed to succesed to forward servlet request to
    jetty (where ofbiz resides on).
    i configure workers.properties and url.properties
    but i only can see the index.html page of apache. if i
    stop the iptables, then i can see
    http://ip:8080/eocmmerce/, which i originally want to
    have access to.
    therefore, i suppose the problem might come from the
    ajp worker not setting up correctly. but i don't know
    how.
    hope someone could do me a favor or simply to tell me
    where there's a detail steps more than the urk
    porinted.
    i appreciate it, sincerely.
    jason
    anonymous, Apr 5, 2005