Combine duplicates in CSS

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Nik Coughin, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. Nik Coughin

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Does anyone know of a Windows tool that can combine duplicated CSS rules?

    ie

    something{ color: #000; background-color: #fff; display: block; }
    something2{ color: #000; background-color: #fff; }
    something3{ color: #111; display: block; }
    something4{ color #000; background-color: #fff; }
    something5{ color: #111; }

    Would become:

    something, something2, something4{ color #000; background-color: #fff; }
    something, something3{ display: block; }
    something3, something5{ color: #111; }

    I'll write something if I have to, but would prefer not to.

    --
    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million
    typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!" - Blair Houghton

    Nik Coughin, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Edwin van der Vaart, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Nik Coughin

    Spartanicus Guest

    "Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a Windows tool that can combine duplicated CSS rules?

    Topstyle.

    --
    Spartanicus

    Spartanicus, Oct 6, 2004