Combine duplicates in CSS

Nik Coughin

Does anyone know of a Windows tool that can combine duplicated CSS rules?

ie

something{ color: #000; background-color: #fff; display: block; }
something2{ color: #000; background-color: #fff; }
something3{ color: #111; display: block; }
something4{ color #000; background-color: #fff; }
something5{ color: #111; }

Would become:

something, something2, something4{ color #000; background-color: #fff; }
something, something3{ display: block; }
something3, something5{ color: #111; }

I'll write something if I have to, but would prefer not to.

--
"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million
typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!" - Blair Houghton