combine perl and makefile

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by billy, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. billy

    billy Guest

    Because of the lack of installation of threads for perl 5.6.1 on our
    server I'm trying to multiprocess through the use of a makefile
    embedded in to my script;

    Here is the concept I want to have:
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl

    print "this is perl\n";