combining 2 buses

woko

Hi there!

I want to combine to buses: can_ad and can_ad_ts for simulation.

type CAN_LBUS_8BIT is array (cCAN_LBUS downto 0) of std_logic_vector
(7 downto 0);

can_ad : inout CAN_LBUS_8BIT
can_ad_ts : inout STD_LOGIC_VECTOR2 ( 1 downto 0 , 7 downto 0 ))

1. I could not find any solution to connect the to buses direkt in the
port map of the dedicated component. -> Simulation Error

2. I tried to write something like a function to resolve the two
buses, but it did not work out correctly. -> Bus stucks somewhere

Does anyone knows a solution?

Regards,

Wolfgang Kopp

ALuPin

Hi there!

I want to combine to buses: can_ad and can_ad_ts for simulation.

type CAN_LBUS_8BIT is array (cCAN_LBUS downto 0) of std_logic_vector
(7 downto 0);

can_ad : inout CAN_LBUS_8BIT
can_ad_ts : inout STD_LOGIC_VECTOR2 ( 1 downto 0 , 7 downto 0 ))

1. I could not find any solution to connect the to buses direkt in the
port map of the dedicated component. -> Simulation Error

2. I tried to write something like a function to resolve the two
buses, but it did not work out correctly. -> Bus stucks somewhere

Does anyone knows a solution?

Regards,

Wolfgang Kopp

Could you show more of your code ? Best would be the complete ...