Combining two data tables

Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi ,
Could any one help me with the following problem.
I have two datatables that i have filled by calling different stored procedures.
Say for example, i have datatable1 having 3 columns
a , b ,c with values in it and another datatable 2 having 2 columns d and e with values. I want to combine them into a dataset and display them in a datagrid as a,b,c,d,e . Also every column returns more than one row . Could anyone suggest how it should be done. Thanks in advance

Last edited: