    Can someone introduce me a simple refernece to do so??

    Thanks in advance
    ALI
    ALI-R, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Without knowing where you are having trouble, or what you've read, it is
    hard to help.

    http://authors.aspalliance.com/wisemonk/view.aspx?id=AD012402

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Nov 15, 2004

  3. ALI-R

    ALI-R Guest

    Sorry ,I didn't know here is for asp.Net,, I am using windows form,my
    problem is beyond these things:,nobody can help:)
    thanks for your help

    ALI-R, Nov 15, 2004