  1. Is there a way to implement a combo box, like in access in ASP? Or is there
    another way to have the same result. I want to make a page where people can
    choose an item in a list, but add one if it isn't in the list.

    jochen scheire, Dec 8, 2003

  2. What you can do is have a seperate text box to enter the new item and add
    that to the list with some javascript.

    --
    Roji. P. Thomas
    SQL Server Programmer

    Roji. P. Thomas, Dec 8, 2003

  3. jochen scheire

    kmeds Guest

    "jochen scheire" <> wrote in message news:<0kXAb.66371$-ops.be>...
    > Is there a way to implement a combo box, like in access in ASP? Or is there
    > another way to have the same result. I want to make a page where people can
    > choose an item in a list, but add one if it isn't in the list.

    You would have to write a quick javascript to handle this sort of
    thing. You'd have a combo box that would basically be an array and
    then you'd write to that array via a form, the javascript would
    manipulate the combo box so the item would have values etc.

    kmeds, Dec 8, 2003