Combo box with ASP?

jochen scheire

Is there a way to implement a combo box, like in access in ASP? Or is there
another way to have the same result. I want to make a page where people can
choose an item in a list, but add one if it isn't in the list.

Roji. P. Thomas

What you can do is have a seperate text box to enter the new item and add
that to the list with some javascript.

kmeds

jochen scheire said:
Is there a way to implement a combo box, like in access in ASP? Or is there
another way to have the same result. I want to make a page where people can
choose an item in a list, but add one if it isn't in the list.

You would have to write a quick javascript to handle this sort of
thing. You'd have a combo box that would basically be an array and
then you'd write to that array via a form, the javascript would
manipulate the combo box so the item would have values etc.