ComboBox - HELP

Krishnan

Hi,
I use a combobox and a button combination to get the selected item from a
list of things a user has chosen. Unfortunately the SelectedItem.Text,
SelectedValue and SelectedIndex values always give the first item values.
The values appear fine if the combobox has autopostback property set to tru,
but that has prob.s for me. Cud somebody help?

TIA
Krishnan