combobox stress problem

skender

Hi everybody,
i have a problem with comboboxes. Here's the problem: i need to show a
combobox with a list containing a text and a icon. To do this in the
first step I add my objects to the combo and forward I catch the
onDrawItem event to draw the correct icon based on the properties of
the item selected. It's working fine but if I do a stress test on the
combo ( i.e. I click very quickly on the combo ) the combo seems
blocked for a while until i change the focus on another element of my
form.
Thanks
Skender

Mike Wahler

skender said:
Hi everybody,
i have a problem with comboboxes.

Whoops, you've taken a wrong turn somewhere. This
newsgroup discusses the ISO standard C++ language,
which doesn't have 'combo boxes' or any other GUI
elements. I suppose you're talking about a Windows
program, with which you can get excellent expert help
at newsgroup 'comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32'.

Purpose of comp.lang.c++:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

-Mike