    I have tried 3rd party combox boxes but each seems to have different
    problems...this is unreal.

    I give up...

    kpg, Jan 12, 2005

  2. You don't have to make your own, you can reuse code that others have
    written.
    Here's a nice, free ComboBox for you:
    http://www.metabuilders.com/tools/ComboBox.aspx
    And if it has any quirks you don't like, fix them. The source code is also
    free.

    Don't blame the web community for the shortcomings of HTML. We just do the
    best we can with the tools we've got!

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 12, 2005

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Thanks...

    Now, in typical fashion, when I build it I get:

    Cryptographic failure while signing assembly
    'D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ComboBox\obj\Debug\MetaBuilders.WebControls.ComboBox.dll'
    -- 'The key container name 'MetaBuilders.com' does not exist'

    I e-mailed them for help...<sigh>

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 12, 2005
  4. kpg

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello kpg,

    And that would make sense... Why would you be allowed to sign an assembly
    with another company's key?

    Remove the keyfile attribute from the AssemblyInfo.cs file and you should
    be off and running.

    --
    Matt Berther
    http://www.mattberther.com