Combo's inside a datagrid

Craig G

i have to combo's in the footer of my datagrid. the combo1 is populated on
load. but the combo2 can only populate after an item in combo1 has been
selected

is there anyway of getting the SelectedIndexChanged event in the codebehind
for combo1?

or how else would i do it?

Cheers,
Craig

John Saunders

Craig G said:
i have to combo's in the footer of my datagrid. the combo1 is populated on
load. but the combo2 can only populate after an item in combo1 has been
selected

is there anyway of getting the SelectedIndexChanged event in the
codebehind
for combo1?

Have you tried using <asp:DropDownList runat="server" id="combo1"
OnSelectedIndexChanged="combo1_SelectedIndexChanged" />? Make
combo1_SelectedIndexChanged Protected so that the page can access it.

John Saunders

Craig G

nice one cheers Shiva & John for that!!