    or how else would i do it?

    Cheers,
    Craig

    Craig G, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Craig G

    Shiva Guest

    Hi,

    Check this one out:
    http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/051904-1.2.aspx

    "Craig G" <craig.gamble@y_arrasoftware.com> wrote in message
    news:#...
    i have to combo's in the footer of my datagrid. the combo1 is populated on
    load. but the combo2 can only populate after an item in combo1 has been
    selected

    is there anyway of getting the SelectedIndexChanged event in the codebehind
    for combo1?

    or how else would i do it?

    Cheers,
    Craig

    Shiva, Dec 17, 2004

  3. "Craig G" <craig.gamble@y_arrasoftware.com> wrote in message
    >i have to combo's in the footer of my datagrid. the combo1 is populated on
    > load. but the combo2 can only populate after an item in combo1 has been
    > selected
    >
    > is there anyway of getting the SelectedIndexChanged event in the
    > codebehind
    > for combo1?

    Have you tried using <asp:DropDownList runat="server" id="combo1"
    OnSelectedIndexChanged="combo1_SelectedIndexChanged" />? Make
    combo1_SelectedIndexChanged Protected so that the page can access it.

    John Saunders

    John Saunders, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Craig G

    Craig G Guest