Coming together so nicely

Richard

www.somestuff.batcave.net

Phase one is complete.
I only have one demo photo that pops up in the red area below the white
thumbnail area.
But it shows that what I want to do can be done.
Basically, I have three functions doing the same work, just in different
divsions.
All I did was change the name and where the action was to take place.

Stil have no idea why firefox flickers when you rollover some links.
Maybe when I finally get to cleaning up the errors that will go away.

Randy Webb

Richard said:
www.somestuff.batcave.net

Phase one is complete.
I only have one demo photo that pops up in the red area below the white
thumbnail area.
But it shows that what I want to do can be done.

What is it that you "want to do"?
Basically, I have three functions doing the same work, just in different
divsions.

Why? Pass a parameter and use one function.

Richard Cornford

Richard said:
www.somestuff.batcave.net

Phase one is complete.
I only have one demo photo that pops up in the
red area below the white thumbnail area.
But it shows that what I want to do can be done.
Basically, I have three functions doing the same
work, just in different divsions.
All I did was change the name and where the action
was to take place.

Stil have no idea why firefox flickers when you rollover
some links. Maybe when I finally get to cleaning up the
errors that will go away.

I realise that as the possessor of a seemingly well deserved
international reputation for extreme personal stupidity you are probably
incapable of understanding why, but nobody here is likely to be at all
interested in any progress reports you might post as you blindly stumble
towards the trivial.

However, to save time in the event that you manage to actually formulate
and post a real question to the group, you are likely to be told that
dynamic drive scripts are of too low a quality for Internet use, and any
problems following from the use of those scripts are best addressed by
replacing them with scripts of a suitable quality.

Richard.