    I'm retrieving values from the textboxes that I created dynamically. However
    I get commas appended to my text values and just a comma wherever the textbox
    is empty. Dont know what is causing this. Any suggestions please?
    Victor, Apr 27, 2005

  2. Victor

    Victor Guest

    I found out what the problem is. I was calling the function that creates my
    dynamic text boxes in two places which caused the problem. The function was
    called twice during each page load regardless of whether it was a postback or
    not. One of them was in the Init method for postback. I put in a If statement
    to load the control in the Init method only if it is a PostBack. That solved
    it.

    Victor, Apr 29, 2005