    I just want to compile JNI programs with the cl.exe compiler.

    thanks a lot,

    Marcelo

    Marcelo, Jan 22, 2006

  2. Marcelo

    IchBin Guest

    Marcelo wrote:
    > Dear JNI programmers,
    >
    > is there a way to get the cl.exe compiler of Microsoft Visual c++
    > without using this whole software?
    >
    > I just want to compile JNI programs with the cl.exe compiler.
    >
    > thanks a lot,
    >
    > Marcelo

    You can down load the free c++ compiler from MS. I had to to use it to
    recompile the Tomcat JK_MOD so I had to go thru hoops to used the free
    Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003.

    I have information at my website here..

    http://weconsultants.servebeer.com/JHackerAppManager/Portal?xpc=1$@90$@1$@1&folder=20050711203836061

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Marcelo wrote:

    > is there a way to get the cl.exe compiler of Microsoft Visual c++
    > without using this whole software?

    I think this
    <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=22&p=1&SrcDisplayLang=en&SrcCategoryId=10&SrcFamilyId=&u=%2fdownloads%2fdetails.aspx%3fFamilyID%3d272be09d-40bb-49fd-9cb0-4bfa122fa91b%26DisplayLang%3den>
    is what you are looking for.

    Note that the C/C++ compiler is also part of the .NET framework SDK that
    is also available for download. Not sure however if that gives you all
    header files and libraries for native stuff then. Platform SDK
    <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A55B6B43-E24F-4EA3-A93E-40C0EC4F68E5&displaylang=en>
    should fix that.

    And the latest version is also currently available for free with Visual
    Studio 2005 Express Visual C++:
    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/>
    That is the Visual Studio app then but that version is free currently.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Jan 22, 2006
  4. Marcelo <> burped up warm pablum in

    > Dear JNI programmers,
    >
    > is there a way to get the cl.exe compiler of Microsoft Visual c++
    > without using this whole software?
    >
    > I just want to compile JNI programs with the cl.exe compiler.

    Search for "cl.exe command line for windows" with google.com and look at
    the first few articles.

    --

    Sincerely,

    Tris Orendorff
    [Two antennae meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony
    wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.]

    Tris Orendorff, Jan 22, 2006
  5. Marcelo

    Rogan Dawes Guest

    Marcelo wrote:
    > Dear JNI programmers,
    >
    > is there a way to get the cl.exe compiler of Microsoft Visual c++
    > without using this whole software?
    >
    > I just want to compile JNI programs with the cl.exe compiler.
    >
    > thanks a lot,
    >
    > Marcelo

    You can also use the Cyginw MinGW port of the GCC C compiler on Windows
    to build JNI dll's.

    Rogan

    Rogan Dawes, Jan 23, 2006
  6. Marcelo

    Texter

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2012
    Messages:
    1

    Hey Orendorff: are you stupid?

    dont post rubbish to forums. if you dont have an answer dont tell someone how to do something that doesn't answer the question.

    I looked at the first few, and they are not that useful.
    be helpful or dont post at all.

    regards.

    Texter, Jul 4, 2012