Command Line Compiler

Guest

I have added an external tool entry in VS 2005 to build my ASP.NET 2.0 web
application. I checked the box to have the output come to the Output window.
I get all of the starting messages but I never get a completion message in
the window. The build does complete as far as I can tell because the
production site works. Any ideas?

The command line I execute is:
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_compiler -v /mafe
"i:\Website_Staging\MAFE" -u -f

Thanks for your assistance.

Flinky Wisty Pomm

aspnet_compiler doens't give a completion message, it just fails to
give you error messages.

If it doesn't give you error messages, all is well. Yes, I know...
handy isn't it?