Command line invocation in Windows

Ike

I'm wondering if someone can share with me how to do Command line invocation
in Windows of a java app in Windows, where a DOS window doesn't actually
show. For example, if I open, say NetBeans, written entirely in Java, no DOS
window ever appears.

How is such a thing accomplished? Thanks, Ike

Michael Cox

Do you mean run a java program wittout the dos window showing?
if so run with javaw.exe instead of java.exe

hope that helps,
Michael