    set the -Q warn option to see the warnings.
    Is that by intent or has it simply been forgotten?

    -- Christoph

    Christoph Zwerschke, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Just for the records, Anthony Baxter explained that this is by intent,
    because it would be still too disruptive a change. The testsuite does
    not even run completely with -Qnew yet. So it will be probably only
    changed with Python 3.0.

    -- Christoph

    Christoph Zwerschke, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Christoph Zwerschke

    Georg Brandl Guest

    Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
    > Just for the records, Anthony Baxter explained that this is by intent,
    > because it would be still too disruptive a change. The testsuite does
    > not even run completely with -Qnew yet.

    Now it does, thanks for the nudge. ;)

    > So it will be probably only changed with Python 3.0.

    Most certainly.

    Georg

    Georg Brandl, Mar 29, 2006