CommandArgument for a LinkButton in a repeater (.net 1.1)

MattB

I'm trying to put a Link button in the ItemTemplate of a repeater. I've
created/wired the handler event, and I'm just trying to make the
LinkButton pass what I need to that event. I thought I had it right, but
I get a parser error when running this page. LinkButton looks like this:

<asp:LinkButton id="lbDel" runat="server" CommandName="delete"
CommandArgument='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
"id"%>')>Remove</asp:LinkButton>

I'm pretty sure there is a problem with the CommandArgument part but I
can't figure out what it is. I've been trying different uses of single
and double quotes thinking maybe that was it but it still hasn't started
working. Can anyone see what I did wrong there? Thanks!

Matt

adwb

I believe there is a syntax error. Try this instead: