    I can comment out with C# but not with asp.net

    Please advice

    Thanks

    Hai Nguyen, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Hai Nguyen

    clintonG Guest

    Check out the help file for C# Preprocessor Directives
    to learn how to 'comment' out code at run-time.

    At design-time we use // as comments in the .cs file
    and HTML comments <!-- --> in the .aspx file.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET

    LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Solutions
    SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

    clintonG, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Hai Nguyen

    Mark - Guest