Comment out in ASP.net

Hai Nguyen

I want to comment out a piece of code in my asp.net (there is C# code
behind)

I can comment out with C# but not with asp.net

Please advice

Thanks

clintonG

Check out the help file for C# Preprocessor Directives
to learn how to 'comment' out code at run-time.

At design-time we use // as comments in the .cs file
and HTML comments <!-- --> in the .aspx file.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET (e-mail address removed)

LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Solutions
SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

Mark -

// single line comment

/*