Commentary on Python 411 - Web 3.0 and Nanoprogramming

James Stroud

SamFeltus said:
Here's an interesting Podcast musing on the possible future of Python
and computing, illustrated and commentated by SonomaSunshine...

Enjoy...

http://samfeltus.com/kudzu/Nanoprogramming_podcast.html

I work right across from the Nanosystems Institute, and now this! You
know, having studied a lot of microbiology in college, I can't fathom
the thought of being outdone. So I'm going to start doing
femtoruminating, which reduces thought to its most fundamental particle,
the mor-on.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570

http://www.jamesstroud.com

SamFeltus

"""I work right across from the Nanosystems Institute, and now this!
You
know, having studied a lot of microbiology in college, I can't fathom
the thought of being outdone. So I'm going to start doing
femtoruminating, which reduces thought to its most fundamental
particle,
the mor-on. """

Perhaps, but Python libraries are deficient in facilities for
generating shiny, frilly flashy thingies for the web...

It's Sunday in Alabama, think I'll goto the Gulf and drink beer on the
beach... :)