    However, when running the page errors as if the comments are being ignored.

    Can anyone shed any light on why this is happening.

    Rod

    Rod Snyder, Sep 13, 2005

  2. the <!-- //--> tag says to the client browser to ignore it, not the server
    compliler.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Rod Snyder

    Rod Snyder Guest

    Thanks. That does make sense. I'm still trying to get used to how html is
    handled in .net. When I saw the form tag, it appeared to me to be just html,
    but it does make sense that the compiler would look for an html form tag to
    delimit the asp.net code.

    Rod

    Rod Snyder, Sep 14, 2005