commented properties in ejb file.

Discussion in 'Java' started by swun2010@gmail.com, Jan 31, 2008.

    Can anyone tell me whether I have to put down the properties in an ejb
    file?
    Why I need to do that for ejb file?
    Please refer to the following example for discussion,

    package examples.ejb20.relationships.bands;

    import javax.ejb.*;
    import weblogic.ejb.*;

    /**
    * @ejbgen:entity prim-key-
    class="examples.ejb20.relationships.bands.RecordingBeanPK"
    * ejb-name = "Recording"
    * data-source-name="cgSampleDataSource"
    * table-name = "recording"
    * abstract-schema-name = "Recording"
    *
    * @ejbgen:jndi-name
    * local = "ejb.RecordingLocalHome"
    *
    * @ejbgen:file-generation local-class = "True" local-class-name =
    "Recording" local-home = "True" local-home-name = "RecordingHome"
    remote-class = "False" remote-home = "False" remote-home-name =
    "RecordingRemoteHome" remote-class-name = "RecordingRemote" value-
    class = "False" value-class-name = "RecordingValue" pk-class = "True"
    *
    * @ejbgen:relation role-name="Recordings-have-BandEJB" fk-
    column="BandEJB_name" cmr-field="band" target-ejb="BandEJB"
    multiplicity="Many" name="Recording-BandEJB"
    */
    abstract public class RecordingBean
    extends GenericEntityBean
    implements EntityBean