    Regards.

    --
    buy, bought, bye
    Nije Nego, Aug 7, 2006

  2. Nije Nego

    Per W. Guest

    "Nije Nego" <"nije\"nego"@net.hr> skrev i melding
    news:7bmy3naqs55m$.ozs99dasv4on$...

    > Would kindly ask if anybody has the will & time to check and comment
    > http://www.mediamarketing.ba/english/index.htm
    >
    > I would really appreciate all comments and critiques.
    >
    > I know that there is critique group out there, but my provider does not
    > list it, and I would hate to use Google Groups.
    >
    > I am self teached (blessed by Internet), both html and css, far away from
    > being self sufficiant, started with css some 8 months ago, and with html
    > some 14 months.
    >
    > Feel free to comment both html, css, visual, accesibility, whatever
    > catches
    > your eye.

    Some strange behavior on large screen (1920 x 1200).

    /Per W.
    Per W., Aug 7, 2006

  3. Nije Nego

    Nije Nego Guest

    On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 23:48:34 +0200, Per W. wrote:

    > "Nije Nego" <"nije\"nego"@net.hr> skrev i melding
    >>
    >> Would kindly ask if anybody has the will & time to check and comment
    >> http://www.mediamarketing.ba/english/index.htm
    >>
    >> I would really appreciate all comments and critiques.
    >>
    >> I know that there is critique group out there, but my provider does not
    >> list it, and I would hate to use Google Groups.
    >>
    >> I am self teached (blessed by Internet), both html and css, far away from
    >> being self sufficiant, started with css some 8 months ago, and with html
    >> some 14 months.
    >>
    >> Feel free to comment both html, css, visual, accesibility, whatever
    >> catches
    >> your eye.
    >>

    > Some strange behavior on large screen (1920 x 1200).
    >
    > /Per W.

    Such as: bacground images?

    --
    buy, bought, bye
    Nije Nego, Aug 7, 2006
  4. Nije Nego

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, Nije Nego <"nije\"nego"@net.hr>
    vouchsafed:

    > Would kindly ask if anybody has the will & time to check and comment
    > http://www.mediamarketing.ba/english/index.htm
    >
    > I would really appreciate all comments and critiques.
    >
    > I know that there is critique group out there, but my provider does
    > not list it, and I would hate to use Google Groups.
    >
    > I am self teached (blessed by Internet), both html and css, far away
    > from being self sufficiant, started with css some 8 months ago, and
    > with html some 14 months.
    >
    > Feel free to comment both html, css, visual, accesibility, whatever
    > catches your eye.

    Looks very good.

    In Firefox at about 5/8 width on a 1280px screen, I get a horz scrollbar
    and the footer text really becomes garbled as you continue to shrink.
    Also, the "Media Marketing" over- and underlays don't line-break quite
    simultaneously. They cover part of the content as well.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Aug 13, 2006
  5. Nije Nego

    patrick j Guest

    On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:24:23 +0100, Nije Nego wrote
    (in article <7bmy3naqs55m$.ozs99dasv4on$>):

    > I know that there is critique group out there, but my provider does not
    > list it, and I would hate to use Google Groups.

    I'd be grateful if someone would provide address for the critique
    group.

    Thank you :)

    --
    Patrick
    Brighton, UK
    patrick j, Aug 13, 2006
  6. In article <>,
    patrick j <> wrote:

    > I'd be grateful if someone would provide address for the critique
    > group.

    <news:alt.html.critique> or maybe
    <news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.site-design>. I suggest the former.

    leo

    --
    <http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>
    Leonard Blaisdell, Aug 13, 2006
  7. Nije Nego

    patrick j Guest

    On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 14:08:07 +0100, Leonard Blaisdell wrote
    (in article
    <-sjc.supernews.net>):

    patrick j, Aug 13, 2006
  8. Nije Nego

    Nije Nego Guest

    On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 03:46:36 -0400, Neredbojias wrote:

    >> http://www.mediamarketing.ba/english/index.htm
    >> I would really appreciate all comments and critiques.

    > Looks very good.

    Thank you.

    > In Firefox at about 5/8 width on a 1280px screen, I get a horz scrollbar
    > and the footer text really becomes garbled as you continue to shrink.

    I found very few pages to work well when shrinked extremelly.

    > Also, the "Media Marketing" over- and underlays don't line-break quite
    > simultaneously. They cover part of the content as well.

    Here, it was the choice betwen breakinkg the text under zoom, or nowarp
    ( which I put on header <h1> #menu ul l).
    Since the font is at 100% size, I don't think there will be more than 3+
    up, which design can take.
    Also it shows fine at 800x600 (and a little bit smaller) so I don't think
    that's a huge problem. Maybe I'm wrong?

    Thanks again for your effort.

    --
    buy, bought, bye