Commerce Starter Kit error trying to delete SKU

DouglasABaker

I have deleted SKU, discountPercent and modelNumber from the CSK, all
stored procedures and the databases. After that I'm still getting this
error in catalogManager.vb:

Public Shared Function AddProduct(ByVal product As Product) As Integer
Return
Commerce.Providers.CatalogProvider.Instance.ProductInsert(product.CategoryID,
product.ModelName, product.ProductImage, product.UnitCost,
product.Description, product.AmountOnHand, product.Weight)
End Function

Argument not specified for parameter 'SKU' of 'Public Must Override
Function ProductInsert(categoryID as integer,... sku as String,...).

Even though I delete SKU from everywhere it still comes up in the
error! Somebody please help me out, thanks
Doug