    quality(also it should be able to draw rectangle and circle)

    I really appreciate your kind help!

    Thanks in advance.

    Charlie Zhang, Jun 8, 2004

  2. On 7 Jun 2004 22:59:45 -0700, Charlie Zhang wrote:

    > I gained no success in finding a commercial Java graphics package
    > after long-time googling.

    Why commercial specifically?

    > Basically I want this graphics package to enable my Java application
    > the capability to plot 2D contour and shaded surface in good
    > quality(also it should be able to draw rectangle and circle)

    Have you seen this suggestions yet..
    <http://www.physci.org/guifaq.jsp#4.2>

    I feel sure JFreeChart could handle what you
    need, but it is not 'commercial'..

    BTW - if you think you are important enough
    to x-post to 5 different groups, think again..

    F'Ups set to c.l.j.gui,

    Also please note that comp.lang.java.developer
    is not a valid group..
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#groups>

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Charlie Zhang

    Hal Rosser Guest

    Try this link
    http://www.hanengcharts.com/

    "Charlie Zhang" <> wrote in message
    > I gained no success in finding a commercial Java graphics package
    > after long-time googling. Can any kind people here give me some good
    > suggestions?
    >
    > Basically I want this graphics package to enable my Java application
    > the capability to plot 2D contour and shaded surface in good
    > quality(also it should be able to draw rectangle and circle)
    >
    > I really appreciate your kind help!
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    ---

    Hal Rosser, Jun 9, 2004