commercial web site

Fulio Open

hello,

I am taking care of my own web site, but like to turn it to a
commercial one, that is, the visitors have to pay some money to visit
it. I can only do html and css, so may have to ask other people to do
it for me. Where can I find such people? Thanks for the information.

fulio pen

Brian Cryer

Fulio Open said:
hello,

I am taking care of my own web site, but like to turn it to a
commercial one, that is, the visitors have to pay some money to visit
it. I can only do html and css, so may have to ask other people to do
it for me. Where can I find such people? Thanks for the information.

I've been asked this question (off-line) before, and its worth asking you to
seriously consider whether you have content which others would wany to pay
for?

If you want to raise some revenue from your website then the simplest way is
to run ads on it - if you are not sure where to start I have a list of
affiliate networks at
http://www.cryer.co.uk/resources/affiliate_networks.htm but google adsense
is probably the best place to start.

Hope this helps.