    it. I can only do html and css, so may have to ask other people to do
    it for me. Where can I find such people? Thanks for the information.

    fulio pen

    Fulio Open, Jan 29, 2011

  2. Fulio Open

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Fulio Open" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hello,
    >
    > I am taking care of my own web site, but like to turn it to a
    > commercial one, that is, the visitors have to pay some money to visit
    > it. I can only do html and css, so may have to ask other people to do
    > it for me. Where can I find such people? Thanks for the information.

    I've been asked this question (off-line) before, and its worth asking you to
    seriously consider whether you have content which others would wany to pay
    for?

    If you want to raise some revenue from your website then the simplest way is
    to run ads on it - if you are not sure where to start I have a list of
    affiliate networks at
    http://www.cryer.co.uk/resources/affiliate_networks.htm but google adsense
    is probably the best place to start.

    Hope this helps.