Commission Junction anyone get paid from them?

Guest

there are a few businesses that only offer affiliate programs through
commission junction that i would like to use.

I know placing their ads on my site would be a good target for my readers.

I have signed up for CJ before and had tens of thousands of clicks a month
but no payouts.
Or payouts that take months to buildup because the ratio from click to
payout is so bad.

anyone ever get paid from a CJ account or is it just a scam that companies
use to have their ads on small and medium sized sites?

If i had a huge site that got 100 million uniques a month i could broker my
own terms.

You know if there is an ad shown on MSN then MSN is getting paid for every
view of that ad - not click or purchase.

seems i place thousands of ads on my site for nothing.

thanks