Commission Junction anyone get paid from them?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Guest, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    there are a few businesses that only offer affiliate programs through
    commission junction that i would like to use.

    I know placing their ads on my site would be a good target for my readers.

    I have signed up for CJ before and had tens of thousands of clicks a month
    but no payouts.
    Or payouts that take months to buildup because the ratio from click to
    payout is so bad.

    anyone ever get paid from a CJ account or is it just a scam that companies
    use to have their ads on small and medium sized sites?

    If i had a huge site that got 100 million uniques a month i could broker my
    own terms.

    You know if there is an ad shown on MSN then MSN is getting paid for every
    view of that ad - not click or purchase.

    seems i place thousands of ads on my site for nothing.

    thanks
    Guest, Mar 9, 2005