Commodity Trading Developer - C++

TomS

I work for a leading provider of pricing and risk trading systems. We
are currently looking for an experienced C++ developer to work on the
development of the next must have system for commodity trading. The
system will standardise the market and be a comprehensive tool for both
buy and sell side institutions. As you may know the commodity market
has been crying out for a powerful and accurate system for quite some
time, we are well on the way to rectifying this problem. We have won
several awards for previous systems produced across various asset
classes and aim to replicate this scenario within the commodities
market. If you have very strong C++ linked with exposure to
commodities (energy, power, softs or metals) or alternatively can
demonstrate an understanding of the commodities I would be keen to talk
to you. This is a rapidly growing market, if you are an experienced
developer looking to work at the forefront of commodity trading whilst
enhancing your business knowledge forward a current CV with contact
number and I will respond accordingly.
Email: (e-mail address removed) Tel: 0207 959 3071