communicating crystal report with java script

Harsh

i want to communicate crystal report with java script.
I have a heirarchy tree displayed in java script and based on the node
selected on that tree i want to generate and display report in crystal
report.how can i communicate among them so that i know which node is
selected and can display appropriate report.
Thanks
Himanshu.

kaeli

i want to communicate crystal report with java script.
I have a heirarchy tree displayed in java script and based on the node
selected on that tree i want to generate and display report in crystal
report.how can i communicate among them so that i know which node is
selected and can display appropriate report.

CR runs on the server, so you'd need to use some method of submitting and
gathering data to/from the server.
You could do a form submit, use an applet, use dynamic javascript with a src
of some server-side scripting language, or use the newer xmlhttprequest
object. There may be more options, but those are the ones that come to mind
for me.

~kaeli~
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid
someone will clean them?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace