    selected and can display appropriate report.
    Thanks
    Himanshu.

    Harsh, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Harsh

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > i want to communicate crystal report with java script.
    > I have a heirarchy tree displayed in java script and based on the node
    > selected on that tree i want to generate and display report in crystal
    > report.how can i communicate among them so that i know which node is
    > selected and can display appropriate report.

    CR runs on the server, so you'd need to use some method of submitting and
    gathering data to/from the server.
    You could do a form submit, use an applet, use dynamic javascript with a src
    of some server-side scripting language, or use the newer xmlhttprequest
    object. There may be more options, but those are the ones that come to mind
    for me.

    ~kaeli~
    Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid
    someone will clean them?
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Apr 19, 2005