communication between 2 socket

Novello

Hello,

I have to develop the following project:

( 1 Client with 1 server )
ClientPLC
ServerPLC

ServerPCL sends commands to ClientPLC that answers back.

( N Clients with 1 Server )
Server PC
Client PC

ClientPC sends commands to ServerPC that before sending back the answers,
communicate with the ServerPLC.

Use Case:

ClientPC sends command "AAA" -->
erverPC --->"AAA"--->ServerPLC--->"AAA"--->ClientPLC.
At this point the ClientPLC sends
"OK"--->ServerPLC--->"OK"--->ServerPC--->"OK"-->ClientPC

Is that clear? :)

Could you give me some links or hits to solve this puzzle?
Maybe there is a better way to solve it than what I have done ;-)

thank you

Andrew Thompson

Sub: communication between 2 socket

Communication between two sockets is much
like multi-posting between two usenet newsgroups.
Except that while the first might be useful and
well liked, the second is not. (OK, so ..no,
there is very little similarity.)

Please refrain from multi-posting in future.
A cross-post (x-post), is generally preferred.

(X-post to c.l.j.p./h., w/ f-u to c.l.j.h. only)

Andrew T.