communication between JSP and Servlet

Garg

Hi All,

I am facing one problem can you help me out.

in one jsp page i have to connect to the database and retrieve
information and display that on the same jsp page but the layout will
be different.

In the present coding style they are preparing the table and displaying
that table in the iframe. I my case i am having a variety of
information which i cann't put in one table.

the other way which i think is like making the object of a bean and
pass that object to the JSP. but i never did that so i don't know how
to do that.

can you guys suggest me the way to implemant this functionality.

Thanks
Tarun Garg