Community Server 2008!

Susan

Hi all,

I have a problem after installation Community Server 2008 and I browse
it http:localhost/cs

It shows the error message as below:

configuration file required to

service this request. Please review the specific error details below
and modify your

configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The value of the property 'mode' cannot be
parsed. The error is: The

enumeration value must be one of the following: Off, InProc,
StateServer, SQLServer, Custom.

Source Error:

Line 31: </pages>
Line 32: <trace enabled="false" requestLimit="40" localOnly="true" />
Line 33: <sessionState mode="On" />
Line 34: <!-- Permit detailed errors to be displayed for remote
clients -->
Line 35: <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="~/
error.htm">

Source File: C:\Program Files\Telligent\Community Server 2008.5\Web
\web.config Line: 33

Anyone please help.

Thanks,

Susan

[...]