    form ?

    Thanks,
    Marcello

    Marcello Pietrobon, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Marcello Pietrobon

    Peter Hansen Guest

    Marcello Pietrobon wrote:
    > Is the server comp.lang.python working or not ?

    Wrong question. comp.lang.python is not a server, it's a Usenet
    newsgroup. It should be carried by your own news server.

    > If yes,
    > what settings do I need in order to see this mailing list in newsgroup
    > form ?

    This is really a question to ask your internet service provider (ISP),
    not this group. The group works for everyone else, and if other groups
    are also working for you, then likely your ISP simply doesn't carry it.
    Call them to inquire further...

    Peter Hansen, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Kurt B. Kaiser, Mar 1, 2004