comp.lang.python

Marcello Pietrobon

Hi,

Is the server comp.lang.python working or not ?

If yes,
what settings do I need in order to see this mailing list in newsgroup
form ?

Thanks,
Marcello

Peter Hansen

Marcello said:
Is the server comp.lang.python working or not ?

Wrong question. comp.lang.python is not a server, it's a Usenet
newsgroup. It should be carried by your own news server.
If yes,
what settings do I need in order to see this mailing list in newsgroup
form ?

This is really a question to ask your internet service provider (ISP),
not this group. The group works for everyone else, and if other groups
are also working for you, then likely your ISP simply doesn't carry it.
Call them to inquire further...