comp.lang.ruby <-> ruby-talk gateway still broken

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David Alan Black, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Hi --

    Since messages on ruby-talk aren't getting through to comp.lang.ruby,
    I thought I should post directly here and let people know what they're
    missing :)

    You can see the full extent of discussion at
    <http://www.ruby-talk.org>.

    I'm afraid I've lost track of who's operating the gateway these days,
    but any info on its status would be appreciated.

    Thanks --

    David

    --
    David Alan Black
    home: # New email address
    David Alan Black, Feb 17, 2004

  2. David Alan Black wrote:

    > Hi --
    >
    > Since messages on ruby-talk aren't getting through to comp.lang.ruby,
    > I thought I should post directly here and let people know what they're
    > missing :)
    >
    > You can see the full extent of discussion at
    > <http://www.ruby-talk.org>.
    >
    > I'm afraid I've lost track of who's operating the gateway these days,
    > but any info on its status would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks --
    >

    > David

    Huh that's ood, cause when I look there instead I don't see many
    different posts. Maybe I'm just noticing but it seems like the same set
    to me.

    Charles Comstock
    Charles Comstock, Feb 18, 2004