    'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ff\Database.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by
    another user, or you need permission to view its data.

    Thanx
    SOS, Jan 9, 2004

  2. SOS

    Felix Wang Guest

    Have you granted enough NTFS permission of the folder to the ASPNET account?

    --
    Regards,

    Felix Wang

    Felix Wang, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Since an Access database is all contained in a single file, that database
    cannot compact itself, as it requires re-writing the file to do it. When you
    compact an Access database through the Access application, the Access
    application does the compacting.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer