Compact Framework on CE to support Webserver??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by microsoft.com, Nov 16, 2004.

  1.
    microsoft.com, Nov 16, 2004

  2. microsoft.com

    JuanDG Guest

    I think your question is not very precise
    What do you want to know??
    How to connect to a webserver from .NET CF?
    How to build a web server in .NET CF.?

    Could you please be more explicit so we can help you with your question.

    JuanDG, Nov 17, 2004

  3. microsoft.com

    Vu Nguyen Guest

    Hi
    I am Use Windows CE 4.1 as a web server and develop ASP.NET applications
    that are hosted on the WinCE platform. Could i do it ?? Please let me
    know step by step...

    Vu Nguyen, Nov 18, 2004