Compact Privacy Policy?

charles

My site works great on its own but cookies are rejected when it is Framed
into another site because (the messages tell me) I don't have a "Compatc
Privacy Policy".

Can someone suggest and example which shows how this is done?

thanks
charles

charles

Thanks for the response...

Unfortunately, the article essentially says, "Read the spec, code the XML".
A primary link from the page is a nice PPT presentation which references a
"wizard" which is nowhere to be found.

All I want is for my pages to still work when they are framed in from
another site. It appears that IE6 by default blocks session cookies in this
situation. Someone *must* have addressed this before. Any samples?

charles

JiangZemin

try
http://www.w3.org/P3P/