companion processor

Seebs

Uno said:
Anybody who wants to enter my killfile can respond with something
snarky. I'll remind respondents that I'm OP and that I did not want
Seebach shitting on my thread.

The funny thing is, it's super easy for him to avoid this -- all he has
to do is stop nym-shifting to avoid killfiles and refusing to actually
try to reason from the information he has towards the information he wants.

-s

Seebs

Huh? I thought Richard was being sincere.

You know, in context, I would have drawn the same conclusion, but when
someone has spent years going out of his way to express hostility and
contempt towards a large group of people, then suddenly says something
like that, it's not unreasonable to assume it's just trolling.

-s

Keith Thompson

Seebs said:
The funny thing is, it's super easy for him to avoid this -- all he has
to do is stop nym-shifting to avoid killfiles and refusing to actually
try to reason from the information he has towards the information he wants.

He obviously doesn't want to avoid it.

Keith Thompson

Seebs said:
You know, in context, I would have drawn the same conclusion, but when
someone has spent years going out of his way to express hostility and
contempt towards a large group of people, then suddenly says something
like that, it's not unreasonable to assume it's just trolling.

In this case, I don't agree. Richard is in my killfile for what
I consider to be good reasons, but I don't recall seeing any
indication that his hostility extends to sarcasm about allegations
of someone's death. I give him the benefit of the doubt. (And I
really hope I'm not wrong to do so.)

I'm still eager to hear from anyone who has any actual information
on CBFalconer's status.

Jorgen Grahn

In this case, I don't agree. Richard is in my killfile for what
I consider to be good reasons, but I don't recall seeing any
indication that his hostility extends to sarcasm about allegations
of someone's death. I give him the benefit of the doubt. (And I
really hope I'm not wrong to do so.)

Perhaps I have language problems: I read Richard's posting as "I'm
sorry to hear that he didn't pass away after all".

At the time I was actually going to killfile him anyway (for postings
in some unrelated thread), and just did a last search of his recent
postings to see if I had a reason *not* to. Sloppy reading and that
bad start made me misinterpret what he wrote.

My apologies to Richard.

/Jorgen