Compare Excel data with Browser and find differences! Watir

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Mahathi Kota, Apr 17, 2008.

  1. Mahathi Kota

    Mahathi Kota Guest

    Hi everybody

    I am using watir for past 3 months.could anybody can help me to solve
    the following issue which I am currently facing:

    Issue:
    I am having one excel file which is having some 13 columns and 545 rows
    approxmately. I want to comapre this excel values with several pages of
    browser by text comparison and I need to get the differences list.

    FOR EXAMPLE:

    Let say one column having 120 records and browser having only 100 names
    then my ouptut will be the name of the remaining unmatched 20 names.
    likewise if excel having 120 and browser having 130, then my output also
    be the remaining unmatched 10 names.

    Thanks in advance,

    Mahathi Sankar.
    Mahathi Kota, Apr 17, 2008