    compare to fire only when a person has completed the textbox?
    --
    Sandy

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=, Feb 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=

    fd123456 Guest

    Hi Sandy,

    Exactly how have you set up your validator? And your textboxes? I
    cannot get the validator to fire instantly, I have to focus out of the
    second textbox. Could you provide more details?

    HTH,

    Michel

    fd123456, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Hi Michael!

    Thanks for getting back to me.

    The textboxes of interest, txtPassword and txtRepeatPassword are both
    located in a table; one beneath the other. In a col on the side of
    txtRepeatPassword is the compare validator - cvComparePwd.

    The properties in the cvComparePwd are:
    Oh -- woops! I just realized as I was typing this that I have the
    Control to Compare and the Control to Validate switched.

    Thanks for answering me, though. My mistake was not apparent to me until I
    started answering you back via typing!!

    Control to Compare: txtRepeatPassword
    Control to Validate: txtPassword

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=, Feb 9, 2005